Sunday, January 2, 2011

And i'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger...

So… I’ve sucked at this whole blogging thing, thus far. I have about a million excuses for why I haven’t written but what good are excuses, right? I have a lot of things on my mind, but I still haven’t decided just how much of my personal life I want to devulge here and in what direction I want my blog to go, and my fiance is bugging me to watch him make turkey chili, so for now, I’m just going to write about my resolutions and I’ll try to come up with something more poignant later.

My Goals for 2011 [in brief]:

1. Work on developing a healthy relationship with food.

2. Get into some sort of exercise habit.

3. Learn to cook.

4. Find a job I love.

5. Make more friends.

6. Be more productive in every aspect ofmy life.

7. Be a good puppy mommy to Harley.

8. Sell something on etsy.

9. Blog on a regular basis.

10. Stop being sketchy & live.

1 comment:

  1. Please stop being sketchy!!

    Good goals...call me for cooking tips. Or you can come visit and I'll teach you how to cook! (I like option number two myself...)

    ReplyDelete